If you are reading this it is FRIDAY (YAY!!!!) so give yourself a pat on the back for making it through another week. I only have 4 more weeks till thanksgiving break. Not that I’m counting or looking forward to a whole week off. This week’s #fridayfive is Five Smiles. Here’s 5 things currently making me smile. Side Note: Mark Twain quotes should be paired with pancake smiles more often.
1. Gilmore Girls is coming back to netflix and I am way to excited about this little bit of news. I never thought this day would come, but it has!! I have watched this show only about a zillion times. I own the DVDs and then netflix picked it up alleviating me of changing the DVD every four episodes. Can I get an Amen?? I hope the writers on this show don’t disappoint or we may revolt and shut down netflix and warner brothers all at once. Don’t you dare even hint of a break up between Lorelai and Luke! We will more than likely crash the system when this comes out.
2. My Friends. They are quality and each play their note in my life well. They are good on advice and encouragement and I don’t doubt that they don’t have my best interest at heart. My out of town friends let me visit and take me on adventures. My local friends bring so much color and fun to my life with all their personalities and craziness. If we still had myspace my top 8 would totally rock.
3. Stitch the Cat. He’s the best and our personalities match to a tee. His personality also matches his name sake as in Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. He’s fiercely loyal to me but that may be tied to me being the keeper of the food. Either way I’m glad to have him as a roomie. We have aspirations of making Cat week on Ellen.
4. Books- I would like to be paid to read books. I recently spent way entirely to much time comparing nook wishlist with a coworker. There are just to many I want to read. They make me happy. Disappearing into a good story or laughing at the shenanigans in others Some of them make you think and some make your heart split in two. I love them all. Except fantasy, I just can’t get into that one. I recently failed at a second attempt to Harry Potter. A perfect date would be a good meal followed by a trip to Barnes and Noble and being told “go ahead, pick out a few!” My books make me happy. The end.
5. My For the Love Sisters– I could go on for days about this church of ours. These women are the best and we are on one crazy ride together. If I could bottle this up and sell it I would because whatever this group is, it’s the good stuff. I’d explain it to you but I feel like I am trying to describe a color and people look at me like I am crazy. You can read about how I love this group here and here. I adore them all and I am currently pushing for a For the Love cruise 2016.If you don’t have yourself a tribe you should really get one because they ROCK!
These are my reasons I smiled this week and I am so thankful for each of them even if they are silly. So happy friday friends! What are some reasons you’re smiling this week??