In efforts to read more books this year I have turn my Monthly List of Awesome into a list of book suggestions from myself and my friends!
- Meg says to read Matilda for a little magic, curiosity and risk
- Girl on the Train comes with two recommendations from Taylor and Roxanne. Soon be a movie so go get it!
- Need a good “who done it?” story then you need to grab The Cinderella Murder
- For something thoughtful, productive, and encouraging Camy says to pick up The Best Yes.
- The wise and wonderful Keltner says Out of Solitude is good and to the point.
- If you want something thought-provoking check out The Glass Castle.
- A Girl’s Guide to Moving On is Engaging although predictable according to Megan
- My fellow introvert Jenny suggest Quiet for an enlightening, engaging and empowering book.
- To find out how Mobsters cause Castro Tracy says to read Havana Nocturne
- For a funny little memoir I think you should get What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding
Have a favorite book because I’d love to hear about it!